Crampons are a necessity for Winter & Spring hiking through the mountains. These 10 studded strap on ice spikes are perfect for the occasion. In the mountains, things often get slippery even when the ground is dry at the trail head. As you gain elevation you are very likely to hit ice or snow even in early Summer. Don't let the ice slow you down, just be prepared. Always have a pair of crampons handy when heading up. These crampons are perfect for the occasion. The easy strap on design combined with adjustable sizing (US 3-14) means you can go from no traction to full traction in a matter of seconds. When you get past the ice, they're just as easy to take off and store away. I highly recommend carrying these at times you're unsure of the trail conditions.
- Strap binding lets you use the crampons with any kind of boot or shoes.
- Strong steel construction features ten sharp spikes.
- Comes with a quick-adjust sizing mechanism (hexagonal wrench equipped) that provides a precise fit.
- Carry bag included for storing and keeping your crampons safe.
- Suitable for trekking in icy conditions.
- Note: Recommended use below 10,000ft. When trekking above 10,000ft elevation we recommend crampons with more spikes.
- Material: Steel + GPU-AA
- Size: 8.1 x 12.2in (adjustable) US Sizes 3-14